After passing the state notary public examination called by Decree on 27 December 2010, she was appointed Notary Public in Turin by Ministry of Justice Decree dated 6 June 2014, becoming the youngest Notary Public in Italy and has carried out her work as a member of the Roll of Notaries Public of the United District of Turin and Pinerolo since July 2014.
She has also been a lecturer at the “Scuola di Notariato Franco Lobetti Bodoni” of the Notary Council of the United Districts of Turin and Pinerolo and still collaborates with the Private Law section of the Department of Law and Management at the University of Turin.
She acts as the Delegated Professional in Real Estate Executions and is a member of the list of Notaries Public authorised by the Notary Auction Network. She was also appointed as a Topic Expert to the International Commission of the National Council of Notaries, the “Gruppo Europa 2020” in 2014, and is a contact for the Turin Notary Council Remote Auctions” project.
She has written several publications and has spoken as national and international conferences, including:
- “I regimi patrimoniali delle coppie internazionali”, during the “Il Notaio: Cammino sulla via della bellezza” Conference, organised by the Notary Council of the United Districts of Ascoli Piceno and Fermo in Grottamare on 11 May 2019;
- “Le principali novità introdotte dai Regolamenti UE 110372016 e 110472016”, during the conference “I rapporti patrimoniali tra coniugi e nelle unioni registrate nel Diritto Internazionale Privato: Nuovi Regolamenti UE 1103/2016 e 1104/2016”, organised by the Notary Council of the United Districts of Turin and Pinerolo on 1 February 2019;
- “La scelta a disposizione delle imprese spiegata dal professionista” during the course on Arbitration, organised by the Turin Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Craftsmanship and Agriculture, Unione Industriale Torino, the Piedmont Arbitration Chamber together with the Notary Council of the United Districts of Turin and Pinerolo, The Council of the Order of Lawyers of Turin, The Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Turin on 20 November 2018;
- “I Regolamenti in materia matrimoniale e di convivenze registrate e gli effetti sull’attività notarile”, during the conference “Il Notaio e la (Dis)applicazione della Legge: il Diritto dell’Unione Europea nella pratica professionale, nell’ambito del ciclo di seminari in diritto dell’Unione Europea”, in collaboration with the Notaries of Europe, National Notary Council and Italian Notary Foundation, at the Notary Councils of Genoa, on 26 November 2018, Como on 7 February 2018, Treviso on 20 October 2017 and Bologna on 9 June 2017;
- “Principali novità in materia di Aste, Vendite e Avvisi Notarili” at the Notary Council of the United Districts of Turin and Pinerolo, on 2 February 2018;
- “La vendita dei beni dei soggetti fragili: regime autorizzativo, beni ereditari, nullità ed annullabilità dei relativi atti,” organised by the Council of the Order of Lawyers of Ivrea on 10 January 2018;
- “La pubblicità Immobiliare in Italia, Austria e Germania”, organised by Notarcomitato, the Italo-Austrian Notary Committee, XLII Conference, Lindau (Germany) on 6 and 7 October 2017;
- “Libera prestazione dei servizi e professioni” during the e-learning course on European Union law organised by the Italian Notary Foundation for the two-year period 2017-2018;
- The Italian system of matrimonial property regimes: a comparison between EU Regulations and the new law on civil union and registered civil partnerships, during the Seminary “EU Regulations regarding matrimonial regimes and registered partnership, The Italian System of matrimonial property regimes”, organised by theInstitutul Notarial Roman, in Bucharest (Romania) on 9 September 2016.